Jesus is more than "just a man from Nazareth,"
JESUS CHRIST is our LORD and SAVIOR
- The Bible: We believe that the Bible is God's Word, inerrant in its original manuscripts, written by men divinely inspired, and that it has supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The Trinity: We believe in one God, creator and sustainer of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; that these are equal in every divine perfection and that they execute distinct but harmonious offices in the work of creation, providence, and redemption.
- God: We believe in God the Father, perfect in holiness, infinite in wisdom, measureless in power. We rejoice that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of people, that He hears and answers prayer, and that He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ.
- Jesus Christ: We believe that Jesus Christ is God's eternal Son. Christ is the second person of the Trinity, is not only the Son of God the Father, but also is fully equal with the Father and, therefore, is fully God. We believe further, that He is not only fully God, but fully man, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. We also believe in His sinless life, His substitutionary atonement, His bodily resurrection from the dead, His ascension into heaven, His priestly intercession on behalf of His people, and His personal, visible return from heaven.
- Holy Spirit: We believe in the Holy Spirit, His personality, and His work in regeneration, sanctification, and preservation. His ministry is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and implement Christ's work of redeeming the lost and empowering the believer for godly living and service. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Christ and that He is an abiding helper, teacher and guide.
- Creation: We believe God created man, male and female, in the image of God and free from sin. As result of the Fall, we further believe humans are sinners by nature and choice, and are therefore spiritually dead. We also believe that those who repent of sin and trust Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior are regenerated by the Holy Spirit.
- Salvation: We believe the only way of salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. We further believe that this salvation is based upon the sovereign grace of God, and was purchased by Christ on the cross, and is received by men and women through faith, apart from any human merit, works, or ritual. We further believe salvation results in righteous living, good works, proper social concern, and nothing can finally separate true believers from the love of God.
- The Church, Baptism, and Lord's Supper: We believe that the universal Church is the spiritual body of which Christ is the head. We believe that this Church is composed of all persons who through faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit. We believe that the local church is composed of persons, who through profession of faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and have associated themselves for worship, instruction, evangelism and service. We believe in the autonomy of the local church as well as the need for cooperative effort, carried out in a spirit of Christian love, among local churches and other groups committed to similar purposes in advancing the work of Christ throughout the world. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ has committed two ordinances to the local church: believer's baptism by immersion and the Lord's Supper.
- Second Coming, Day of Judgment: We believe that Christ will return a second time, in His visible and personal return from heaven. We believe in the resurrection of the body and a day of judgment, at which all shall be judged according to deeds done in the body. Those who shall be found not reconciled to God shall be sent to everlasting punishment, but the righteous shall be received into His Kingdom to live with the Lord forever.